We do Internet promotion for local business
Marketing tools from Google – https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Display advertising ; Email marketing; E-mail marketing software; Interactive advertising; Cloud marketing; Social media optimization; Web analytics; Cost per impression; Affiliate marketing; Cost per action; Contextual advertising; Revenue sharing; Search engine marketing; Search engine optimization; Pay per click advertising; Paid inclusion; Search analytics; Mobile advertising.
Display advertising –
Display advertising is a type of advertising that typically contains text (i.e., copy), logos, photographs or other images, location maps, and similar items. In periodicals, display advertising can appear on the same page as, or on the page adjacent to, general editorial content. In contrast, classified advertising generally appears in a distinct section, was traditionally text-only, and was available in a limited selection of typefaces.
. Display advertising appears on web pages in many forms, including web banners. These banners can consist of static or animated images, as well as interactive media that may include audio and video elements.
Display advertising on the Internet is widely used for branding.
Banner ads can be targeted to internet users in many different ways in order to reach the advertiser’s most relevant audience. Behavioral retargeting, demographic targeting, geographic targeting, and site based targeting are all common ways in which advertisers choose to target their banner ads.
Interactive advertising uses online or offline interactive media to communicate with consumers and to promote products, brands, services, and public service announcements, corporate or political groups.
Interactive advertising – “paid and unpaid presentation and promotion of products, services and ideas by an identified sponsor through mediated means involving mutual action between consumers and producers.” This is most commonly performed through the internet; often through the use of an Ad server that can deliver a variety of interactive advertising units.
1. Website: Google AdWords – pay-per-click ads to appear only when people search a particular city, state or region.
2. Website: Yahoo! Local Listings
3. Website: CitySearch – offers online advertising tools manage your daily results and receive ad placement on MSN, Yahoo!, Google and Ask.com. Similar to the idea of pay-per-click advertising, CitySearch offers two paid plans, “Web Connect” and “Call Connect.”
4. Ask.com’s AskCity – local search application that’s a one-stop destination for making plans. In one screen, consumers can map a route, make dinner reservations, purchase movie tickets and e-mail plans to others.
5. Website: AOL’s CityGuide – specializes in providing local entertainment information to AOL service members. Advertising with AOL allows marketers to target consumers specifically by lifestyle and market.
6. Website: Craigslist connects buyers and sellers in more than 300 communities.
7. Website: MerchantCircle.com – offers a local business listing service that allows you to better manage your online reputation and become more visible in search engine results.
8. Website: Dotster – web domain registration and hosting company offering a local web advertising package called “Local Site Promotion.” You set your monthly budget and Dotster will make your ad visible on all the major search engines.
9. Local.com – access to their 10 million-plus monthly customers. Choose from a free basic listing or pay-per-click options.
10. Froogle Local – Google’s shopping search engine allows users to search for specific products by location. It’s a great way for users to find retail stores regardless of whether you use e-commerce.
11. ReachLocal – provides a central location for businesses to set-up, maintain and track local search advertising campaigns. Pricing varies.
12. RegisterLocal is a service, costing $199.95 per year, that allows you to create a master profile they submit to search engines and directories on your behalf.
13. TrueLocal – local search engine features full-text searching and offers advertising opportunities for businesses. Currently indexing more than 13 million local businesses, TrueLocal starts at just $1 per month.
14. YellowPages.com is a large online local directory site featuring city guides and advertising solutions. Basic listings are free.
15. Email marketing packages: Web.com’s
Our Email Marketing Packages
Our pricing is monthly and based on the number of contacts in your email list. You can send as many emails as you want without changing your monthly fee.
( onside work +45 $ each hour )
|Subscribers||Up to 250||Up to 500||Up to 2500||Up to 5000||Up to 10,000||Up to 25,000|